Thursday, June 27, 2013

July student of the month!

The In Balance Pilates Studio
June Student of the Month

Fred Campau 
"Life is good when you are healthy"



Fred has been a dedicated client for 4 years.  He's currently recovering from a knee replacement and in just 4 months has regained his full Pilates strength!  Fred is focused, full of joy and jokes, and a treat to teach.  Here are a few words from Fred about his experience at In Balance:

“I retired and moved full time to Wilmington, NC in 2009.  My daughter, who owns a fitness studio on the West Coast, gave me a set of sessions at In Balance Pilates Studio for Father’s Day.  Four years later, I am still at it and so glad I am.  I find Pilates with my awesome instructor Carrie Pages to be a very important part of my fitness regimen.  For years I had had periodic low back pain and always needed to work on my flexibility.  Pilates did the trick, really increased my core strength, and is a great complement to my love for riding my bicycle.  I have put over 11,000 miles on my bike since I retired and have lost 25 lbs. and have kept it off.  Life is good when you are healthy.”

Thanks so much for your dedication to Pilates and In Balance.  We are honored to have you as a part of the studio family!

Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment